Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

We have been busy!
We spent Christmas Eve night at Johnny's Uncle Jeff's for LaFever Family Christmas! We had a really good time and lots of good food! Austin and I went to Christmas Eve services at Church. I have never been before, I really enjoyed it! There were just a few of us there but it was very nice!
We were very tired when we got back home and we had very excited kids! A and A went straight back to bed and our little Prince Charming was bouncing off the couch at 1am! "Look at me" "Look at me" Finally at 1:30am he gave up! And when we woke up at 8:00am we found that...
Santa came! And I think he received the request from the kids! They were very pleased with their gifts! I had so many pictures and obviously I can not post them all so... "YEE HAW" Yup Santa brought Cash his very own horse! Austin got the Ipod touch and Allie is happy to report that she got REAL diamond earrings! After many conversations with lovie that we were NOT exchanging gifts! NOT! EXCHANGING! GIFTS! Some how the ipod nano found it's way into my stocking...Hmmm!! I would be lying if I said I did not LOVE IT!! After our Christmas here we got ready and went over to my Mom and Dad's....
We opened gifts and had a wonderful dinner! Dad made an anti pasta plate, lasagna, bread, salad and...for dessert...
bananas foster! It was all wonderful! We were completely stuffed!! And the time spent with family...priceless! After Christmas with my fam it was off to unload and re load to Johnny's parents! Kim and Ron and the boys were home this year! We opened gifts there and snacked on what snacks our full belly's could handle! Again time spent with family~Priceless!
Friday we had family pictures with Johnny's family. It went really well for having 12 of us to photograph. The kids spent the evening with the boys at Johnny's parents, while Johnny and I ran over to Jeff and Em's for cards. We had a good time. Saturday Ma and I ran into do a little shopping and then back home for Kim and Ron and the boys and John and Linda to come over to see the basement and visit! Sunday....we were totally lazy and watched movies on the couch all day and did some much needed resting!!
Things here are now calm...well for the most part! And I will be enjoying the next few days chillin with J and the kids!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: