Monday, December 15, 2008

SUNSHINE...PLEASE!!!!

"No Pop at Aunt Cheryl's" "Puweeze Serrul" "ok Cash I love you and you are too cute here is your pop!" This is what I came out in the kitchen to. Oh that lil stinker he always gets his way...he is too cute! So today we spent the day at Cheryl's! Making Christmas cookies. We made a ton of cookies! They all turned out really good too! I had a lot of fun! So did Cash...he loves to go to Cheryl's and well she gives him everything he wants so...hello what kid wouldn't want to go!!! So here he is rolling his already baked cookie...ok I know he needs a hair cut! I will get to that! Or maybe it is that he needs a brush?! Sunday was Christmas with GG! This year we went to my Aunt Brenda's. Good food, fun games, presents for all! Here is a picture of my Uncle Bobby, Aunt Brenda Grandma, and Ma! I was sure to take lots of pictures this year so when and if I do the family calender next year I will not be scrambling at the last min for a pic of someone! And of our family well minus Kelly and Layne!
Saturday night was off to the Kokosing Christmas Party...
Austin took a good picture! Looking forward to the next night out with my man!!!
Almost done with my shopping! Only 1 more gift to buy! 10 days left til Christmas! I NEED really I NEED some sunshine my way! The weather is S*@!!Y and I just want the sun to peak out and tell me that it is still there just taking a break...hey it is ok to need a break! But just let a girl know you are still here! A girl who can't go to the tanning bed or be in the sun! Only stare at the sun from the window! Oh I need the sun!
ANYONE...ANYONE want to send a lil sun light my way???

1 comment:

Steve and Carolina said...

I will work on that sunshine thing for you. It has made a few cameos here over the last few days. Cash IS a cute kid (as are the rest of your children.) Merry Christmas!