Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The moment you have been waiting for....

ok the moment "we" have been waiting for.... okay, okay, okay, the moment "I"have been waiting for!!
Here she is folks! Our cute as a button $69 Kohls special! I will have to take a picture with the lights on in the basement for you to see all the scarlet and gray! That tree skirt is just too darn cute, huh! No comment from you, Ang!!!
Tomorrow the furniture will be here! And I will post pics of Johnny's new baby!!
I spent the day with GG today! We had a nice visit and I talked her out of a few pics...well with the help of a certain favorite aunt!! I took a couple that I will post of this absolutely adorable baby...OMG I know why my kids are so cute...LOL! I love you JD! So, not much else going on! We have a busy weekend...Johnny's work party on Saturday and then Christmas with GG and the gang on Sunday! Oh Christmas...I love Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Love the tree; even the tree skirt is cute...love the snowman family!! And I am so happy for you guys...can't wait to see the room with lights and furniture! WOOHOO!!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!! It looks much better than the last time I saw it. Good job on the paint my dear!! I cannot wait to see the furniture!!

Steve and Carolina said...

Cool tree!! I love the idea of an all scarlet and grey tree....I have to admit, I encouraged Mom to steal your idea and had her put up a scarlet and grey tree in her OSU basement also. Looks great!!! I will have to take pictures for you.