Monday, December 22, 2008

updates....

So what has been going on around here? The kids are officially on Christmas break! I can remember being on Christmas break...LOVED IT!!! Actually I am probably one of the few mom's that still LOVES IT!!! Having my kids home with me is great...did I just say that? No really I mean it! Ok so by the first of the year they will have drove me nuts and I will be ready for them to go back...NAH! I am crazy...I will still LOVE IT!!
Allie was totally bummed out that school was cancelled on Friday! Princess just had a week full of disappointments! Christmas concert was cancelled not once but twice...and then on what was going to be the BEST day in school history they cancel! Oh if you could have been here to hear the things this princess said!
Me: Pooh Bear time to get out of bed, Maggie is hear to play with you!!!
Princess: I am still depressed about them canceling the concert last night...
Me: Oh sweetie it is...(interrupted)
Princess: Mommy why is Maggie here?
Me: Oh honey I am so-(interrupted, again)
Princess: Do you know what it is like to be 8? This is just the worst week ever!!!
This was followed by LOTS of tears and not just by her, by the time I was done talking with her I wanted to call the superintendent myself and have him ride his happy self on over to pick her up and spend the day with her! Oh but that's right I love having my kids home so I didn't!
Cash is really enjoying the time he has had with the kids so far...in case you didn't know he is sleeping in this picture...he gets the eyes open while sleeping from J! So you see they have completely worn him out! Oh and yes Dad, that IS a Browns outfit he is sporting! We went to see Santa Friday night! He did really well, no tears at all! And he even told him he wanted a horse for Christmas...geez he sure expects a lot out of that Santa! Austin is LOVING the time off...I think he wore the same outfit for ummmm...well ok I won't post that, it may look bad on my part as his very clean mother! HA! So chillin in front of the TV and playing video games has been top on his list of things to do...but I really shouldn't post that either...so never mind I said that...he has been reading and doing lots of studying....OH OK, I can't lie!! Never was good at lying!!!
Johnny is LOVING his basement! Tonight I put him in charge of dinner! Hey it got him out of the basement for a bit! I love you, baby!! (he may read this you know, I have to throw that in) HA!
Ok it took a bit! I know you all were trying to send the most sunshine you could! And it worked! It is just colder than...well it is cold! Last night w/o the windchill -2! Yes folks that is cold! However I do appreciate the sun! So THANKS to all of you who were looking out for my family in hopes that the sun would hurry here before I completely lost it!
So, Ma there you have it...as soon as I got your email I grabbed my camera and ran around the house and snapped pics of everyone...I am sure you noticed I did not even care what any of us looked like! And I thought I was vain...
Only 2 1/2 days til Christmas...are you ready? Oh I know I do not have to say it...
What the heck this is my blog right...
I LOVE CHRISTMAS...I LOVE CHRISTMAS...I LOVE CHRISTMAS...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking you didin't care what anyone ELSE looked like....unless you've recently taken to wearing concealer all the time. LMAO! You're a goob!! That's seriously a great pic of you though, who took it? We are really excited too...2 days and counting...