Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dinner with B & D

I am still backwards in putting in my pictures...OH WELL!
Tonight Brooke and Damien came over for dinner and our annual pre-Christmas get together! We had a nice visit. With ok chili for dinner. Thankfully this time the chili was not so hot that you couldn't eat it without needing to go to the bathroom asap. But for some reason it was just ok. I had a good time talking with Brooke about her pregnancy. She is due in June. We are so very happy for them! It will be nice to have a little one that has no care if you love on them too much! Cash is at that age where he still likes to cuddle but only when it is convenient for him! And that is not enough! And we owe B & D a ton of babysitting nights so we are looking forward to that! We would normally get them a little something for Christmas, but as we parents know when there is a baby in the picture even if it is a very small not really seen yet baby the gifts are for the kids! So a prego willow angel and some OSU socks were what we got for them! They came in packing some gifts for A, A, and C...I think I told her not to! Save for the baby!! But anyways C will be sporting a cute lil outfit Al, has already been online with her new webkinz not before she put on her bracelet and AJ, is ready to go spend his gift card tonight! So...Thank You Brooke and Dam and baby! We love you all! Remember I posted backwards again so....REWIND Austin went to work with Johnny this morning! He really wanted to go! He loves spending time with his Dad! Allie, Cash and I ran into the store and then out to see the big boys at work! I think Austin had a good day and actually was a big help to Johnny! IT IS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! The excitement for me just never gets old!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go to the link I sent you ~ it's a great way to pump at least Al up to LaFever pitch,,,har har. This is THE day to build the suspense. Merry Merry Christmas LaFever's! We love you!!!!!!