Monday, December 1, 2008

no band aid, GG, and a new start

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We did! Like I said before we have so much to be Thankful for! No this is not at the top of my list...BUT...I went to the Dr today and I will not have to be posting anymore pictures with this awful band aid! But I thought the picture was cute so I posted it anyways! So they took out the stitches today! No more hole in the nose! So I am thankful for this, but not #1 on the list! And no I will not bore you all to death with my list of things that I AM thankful for! I can but I won't! So now that you are all thankful for that... Brenda, Mom, Leslie, Kate, Jess, Austin, Allie, Cash and Grandma We went to see my grandma aka GG, G unit!!! She is now out of the hospital and at home! See another thing to be thankful for...we had a nice visit with her. I think she enjoyed our company, for a little bit anyways. Friday I had my annual black friday shopping trip with my girls, Jess, Brandy and Angel! We had lots of fun and we were able to get all the things we wanted to get! And I am happy to report that I am 90% finished with my shopping! I have NEVER been done this early...ok now I say that and I won't finish until Christmas Eve...anyways we had fun and we will be looking forward to next year! And because I am a black friday shopper this happened... Cash slept in his own bed ALL NIGHT!!! For the first time!!! No not because I was gone...because I bought Austin a new TV and moved the TV/DVD combo in Cash's room! Yup that is what I said I put a TV/DVD combo in my 2 yr old room...hey people a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!!! And when I put it in there he looked right up at me and said "thanks" not in a chipper way, thanks like it is about time you silly lady!! Everyone else has a TV in their room!!! Oh the great joys of toddlers!!! Just one more thing to be thankful for...hahaha!!! Stay tuned for pictures of our tree (s) One is up and the other is just about ready to go up...finished basement or not!!!!!

No comments: