Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prince Charming...

has been sick for almost a week!
I must admit it has been nice not having to pick up after him and "no, no, no" him all the time BUT...this afternoon I sat down to pray that God would make my prince charming feel better. That he would take away all of his little aches and fever and snotty nose and cough even if he gave it to me. Just make my ornery rotten little man better...and guess what...ok your too smart. He is better! Not 100% better but better enough to do this...are you ready?? I decide that A and A need to be in bed by 8:30 tonight, they have been night owls for 2 wks and sleeping the day away so tonight I am getting them in bed and I walk down the hall "Cash Wilson where are you?" He comes bolting out of my room...
  • me~ Cash, what were you doing in mommy's room?
  • Cash~ my guy is swimming!!!
  • me~ where is your guy swimming?
  • Cash~ I flushed it!!!
  • me~ you flushed your guy!!??
  • Cash~ i say guy git back heere!!!
  • me~ Cash, did your guy come back?! (praying that the little figure is just floating at the top of the toilet)
  • Cash~ NOPE, him go bye bye mommy!!!

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!

And now Austin and Allie are peacefully sleeping while I blog, backyardigians are playing on the DVD and Johnny gets the dirty job of saving Bible Man from the septic tank!! Hang tough little Bible Man!!

Thank You God for making my Prince Charming the ornery rotten little boy he is....I swear I would not have it any other way!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

So glad to hear that Cash is feeling better!! I've not had 2 minutes to post since Christmas...and I thought I'd have more time!! Oh well....my kids were in bed by 9 tonight...first time that early since Dec. 18th!! I am expecting them to be completely exhausted tomorrow afternoon!! I'm looking forward to getting back to our regular routine! See ya soon!!