Monday, January 5, 2009

Updates....

I should first let you all know that Bible Man has been recovered! Thanks to Johnny! However I am sad to report that we have buried him! He will now RIP with Allied Waste.
Cash is still doing much better. He now just has an awful cold. But as you all know from the last post HE IS BACK!!
The kids had to go back to school today! Getting up was not as bad as I thought but as you can see from the pictures they were very tired!
Doing homework tonight was...not good to say the least! I think they will miss the OSU game tonight due to the fact that they will be in bed!
Today I officially started my diet...UGG! The food is not great but it makes me full, exercising is not a problem, BUT the fact that I have not had ANY pop is killing me! I am sure I will get used to it?! And on occasion I will have 1...but I think it is pointless to do all this work with the food and exercise if I am going to continue to drink 8...a day! We will see how long this lasts! It is helping that Johnny has been working out with me! Wish us luck!!! His goal is to lose 20 lbs mine is to lose 10-15 but if nothing else just to be more healthy!
Tonight as I said is the OSU game...I wish it was not on a Monday night! We have a place to have a party and everyone has to work...that stinks! Oh well....
GO BUCKS!!!!

No comments: