Monday, January 26, 2009

NOTHING!

Gosh it has been a week since I last posted...geez time sure does fly when your....ummm doing nothing! Really we have been doing nothing!
John and Linda had not seen the kids for awhile and since we have been so busy...doing nothing...we have not been over to see them, they came to see us!
We had a nice visit the kids always enjoy spending time with their grandparents!
Cash has found a new love for the game connect 4! But you must 1. be quick (he is not going to wait on you to take your turn before he goes again) and 2. it is ok if you win...he will keep going until he has won!
So like I said we have done nothing here lately...as you see Austin was a little stir crazy the other day...the coat he has on is Cash's! "Fat man in a little jacket" was the phrase that he and Johnny were using! Tommy Boy, gotta love that movie!!!
And my darling Princess...I am trying to talk her into getting her hair all cut off?! It is just so fine and string~y she never wants me to fix it and if you ask Austin you don't want her to fix it...LOL! Oh I remember the days when I fixed my own hair, I thought it was great! Only it was really NOT great! Well we will see...maybe I will let it go a little longer?!
And I actually got a picture of Cash w/o that crazy cute smile or that crazy mean look...
Gosh he is TOO cute!!!!!
Well maybe I will have some exciting news later this week...maybe we will get out of the house and do something...maybe it will turn spring really fast and I will be in a fantastic mood...or not! Maybe I will just stay in my beautiful house with my adorable little kids and my cute husband and be....BORED??????

No comments: