Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cole's Bday Party...

Hello from the Comfort Inn....This past weekend we went to the hotel that we do visit often (our get-a-way) This time we went for Cole's 9th Birthday! It is hard to believe that he is 9...that means my little Pooh Bear will be 9 before I know it!! Anyways, the kids had a great time playing in the pool, hanging out in the arcade (as you can see I had fun in the arcade too) and yes we jumped on the beds!! Doesn't everyone?! HA!! Austin is such a great big brother! I love that with all there was to do he still took some time to splash around with Cash!!
Allie was thrilled to be going and even better when we got there it just so happened that some of the girls from her school were there for a get-a-way too!
I could not think of a better way to spend a COLD SNOWY weekend!!!
Thanks for inviting us T & B! We had tons of fun!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

I was getting kinda worried about you girl!! It's about time we got an update!! lol Looks like it was a fun time for everyone!! The pic of Austin with Cash....priceless!!