Saturday, January 17, 2009

!!!!!C.O.L.D!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that yes, it is still bitter cold here!
Johnny and I went out on a "date" last night...actually a double date with his parents. We had a great time but who wouldn't have a great time when you are at the Rodney Carrington show! Wow he is a funny guy! And he can actually sing too!
So Thanks Mom and Dad we had a ton of fun!!!
On our way home I was watching the temperature drop and drop and drop some more!
Yes folks this is what the reader in my van said -26*F....Now that my friends is cold...bitter cold!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a good time with hubby! Hey ~ It's actually something like 22 degrees outside right now!! HEAT WAVE!! Haha!

Steve and Carolina said...

You have NO IDEA how jealous I am that you went to the Rodney Carrington show. He is awesome. Did he happen to sing "Dear Penis"? If youve never heard it, you need to check it out...hilarious.

LaFever's said...

Yes Steve he did...I actually took a picture of the 2 very large penis' that blew up on the stage! You could not take a camera so I took the pic with my phone! I will send it to you! He was great!