Thursday, October 2, 2008

ALLIE MARIE!!

Summer 2008 Highland Colt Football Cheerleader
Allie my daughter...I do not like to say "middle child" people always associate the middle child to trouble...okay she is a little bit of a handful! Allie is everything I want her to be when she is...say 18! She will climb up in your lap and steal your heart away! She will get dirty with the boys...which is good being the sister of 2 brothers. There are those days when she wants to put on a dress and make-up and nails and toes and hair! Those days are happening more now than ever! Johnny looks at her with her looooong "debbie berkeley" legs and shakes his head. She loves to read and is doing VERY well in school!!! Noone...repeat...N.O.O.N.E will walk on this child...she will get her way...she will fight you tooth and nail...she forgets the word "sorry" because she usually is not...she is right and that is that! There have been days here lately that I truly believe that her mouth may join a new zip code...but she slaps on that smile and...my heart melts!!! Allie is the pickiest eater EVER...I am picky but this child tops the cake! She is a wonderful big sister/little sister! Her and the boys are very close! For sure Family is #1 in this little girls life! And I think that Papaw's rate at the top...I heard her tell her friend that she thought mustaches were "disgusting" and she would never want to kiss her dad if he had one..."they are poi-ky"..."Except my Papaw I give him kisses"...is his poi-ky said the little girl..."yeah but (with that sweet little smile)...I LOVE HIM and I DON'T CARE!" That is my girl...my pooh bear...my beautiful princess!!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Absolutely gorgeous inside and out! She is such a joy to be around, and seeing her & Sarah become better friends has been a wonderful blessing.