Tuesday, October 14, 2008

busy again....

Austin & Courtney
sorry I am just now getting this posted! I kept forgetting to ask her parents if it was ok!
TOO CUTE!!!

Most of you know that in my office we have asked all the people who have helped us get back in our house to put their hand print on our wall...well tonight my ever so sweet prince charming put his own touch on the wall...in orange crayon...he is very proud too, as you can see!!!

Sunday after Church Johnny and the kids played outside ALL day! They washed my van, played a little basketball, football, baseball, and of course the trampoline is always fun! It has been beautiful here and we have been taking advantage of the weather!

We all got a big kick out of the static in Allie's hair!

So not much else has been going on here...same old football every night, hurry home to eat and shower then off to bed! Austin's team did win Saturday night, under the lights their first win of the season! I am hoping to talk Johnny into taking the kids to a pumpkin patch this weekend?!?! Oh he just loves when I get these fun for the whole family (except him) ideas!! To which he usually has fun doing...get over it man you have 3 kids that will only be this age once!!! Oh he will have fun I can just see the look on his face now....I will try and capture that on camera for all of you to see!!!

The rest of this week is full of things I HAVE TO...I mean HAVE TO get done! So I will be busy that is always a good thing! I will try and post more later this week, still have not gotten those shots of the kids and the ever fast changing leaves...I will get on that!

For now it is off to bed!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Cheryl & I were just talking about your lacking of blogging action (and hers too!)!! You get me hooked on blogging, and then post and leave me hanging for days!!! lol I love the pic of Austin & Courtney!! Too cute!!