Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkins~

First I would like to tell you that it is 10:30pm and I have been trying to post since...ummmm 5:00!! The pictures were not just right, only 2 of the pictures uploaded, I deleted on accident...so now it is yup you guessed it...10:30 and the darn pictures are still not laying out the way I want them to...OH WELL!!! So enough complaining...
Johnny had his Dr's appt today to have those moles removed from his back...the poor guy I swear his back looks like a cutting board...well better safe than sorry, right! We should have the results back in a week~I will keep you updated! After the Dr we ran over to Hooters for some lunch~I told Johnny he could pick~I do love the fried pickles there, but would rather have BW3's for wings...Cash really likes Hooters...no really he does! Lots of attention is paid to little ones there...now don't go taking the neighbors kid off to Hooters just to get the ladies to give you some attention...LOL!! Anyways, Johnny and I had talked that we had lots to do this weekend with games, parties, trick or treat at the park and maybe a surprise here and there...(I will fill you in later) that we would just grab some pumpkins while we were out and let the kids carve them this afternoon! He was all over that...why?...he just got out of going to the pumpkin patch that is why! So the kids were really excited when they got home and found we had a plan and it had nothing to do with homework, chores, shopping, you know all the things kids just love to do!!!
Cash found this carving pumpkin thing really cool! He liked to draw all over the pumpkin and the cleaning them out did not bother him at all! At one point Austin was yelling at Johnny and I because Cash had a rather large knife in his hand...don't worry we got it from him with out any accidents! Austin is really creative and loves to draw. So this was fun for him too! And that made me feel good, since he will not be joining us this year (trick or treating) he is going to pass out candy but dressing up and all that was just not on the top of the list for him : ( Allie started off laughing and all smiles until she realized that gutting the pumpkin was not all that fun! The picture of her doing it is very deceiving! She actually was not happy about this at all...she did like drawing and cutting...gutting was up to Daddy...oh and Mommy as you can see I was having a good time with this...oh yes I had out the Halloween music and was jammin' purple people eater, super freak...the cd was not that bad...Johnny and the kids probably thought I was a super freak...oh who am I kidding...they know I am a super freak!!!
Well it is now almost 11 and I am off to MOPS in the morning so I better get....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pic of you "eating" the guts is HILARIOUS!! Please tell me some accidently dropped in your mouth - LOL!!

Coolwhip said...

OMGosh!! I love it!! Looks like you all had a blast!! It's looking like Brian's gonna get out of going to a pumpkin patch too!! I just don't see when we'll have the time to go!!