Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend fun!

We have had a busy weekend! Friday Cruz William came over to play with us...he is so darn cute! And getting so big! Cash liked having him over..."I hold hem" "I yike hem" it was cute to see him with Cruz! Jamin and Brian ( Jess' BFF) have always been really close with my kids and it is nice to know they have been blessed with such a sweetie!Again these pictures are just all over the place...still not sure why and I would take the time to fix them however I have been getting heat that I do not blog enough so...no time for that! Saturday was Austin's last regular season game...and they won!!!! They have just one more game next Sunday...we think...and that is just to see what place we ended up over all...
After the game we went over to the park for trick or treat! Johnny passed out candy while I took the kids around the park trail to get candy! We (Angel, Robert, Troy, Julie, Tim and myself) had 12 kids in tow! They had a good time! In the top left picture (that is totally out of place) L to R is back row: Jensten, Josten, Cole, Austin, Courtney, Maddie middle row Javin, Chloe, Allie bottom Chellsea, Cash and Scott! After trick or treat we HAD to warm up, so we went over to Troy and Julie's for chili and heat! Much needed heat!!! Then just as we were all nice and full and warm...
OFF we go to Dawn and Mark's for their annual Halloween party! The kids again had a wonderful time! They had a haunted forest...they really could have charged admission to get into! It was great! We did not stay late 1. we were cold and 2. the kids were about partied out! This morning was full of excitement for us again! Our old
AMAZING
this morning!!! After talking with our now pastor David this past week and letting him know just how much I LOVE a certain WORTHY IS THE LAMB song....yup he loves me...we sang it!!! Oh how I love our church!!!
So if that was not enough we had a visitor on our couch when we returned from Church.....drum roll please...........
DADDY!!!!
I will post some pics of our visit later! I will tell you we had a fantastic visit with him today and are looking forward to tomorrow afternoon - evening with him again...well ok let me be honest what I am really looking forward to is having him here for the winter...but for now I will take what I can get!!!

No comments: