Friday, October 3, 2008

You would think with the all the stuff we have going on that if we did not have to go to a ballgame...we wouldn't....ummmm yeah well off to the high school football game tonight for homecoming! Austin was really looking forward to going, I guess he is getting to that age where you go! Allie likes to go, but could do with out! And if Auntie and Uncle Kelly are there Cash likes it too...I think he had Mt. Dew, suckers, popcorn...not really sure what else they gave him while I was not looking...So here they are after the game! We are dog sitting for the Garrett's and Miss Marley thought she needed to be in the picture too! After the game that Allie yes Allie not Austin got into a fight with a boy...who was older than her! I guess he called her a name and it pissed her off...pissed her off bad enough that she kicked the crap out of him...Oh yes there sat Johnny and I watching in total disbelief...Johnny walked over to see what was going on and she said "he called me a pixie stick" "Daddy he is being mean to me" I told you all she will not let anyone...A.N.Y.O.N.E mess with her....Oh Highland won tonight too! And they had LOTS and I do mean LOTS of fireworks after the game too! It was really nice!
The kids were glad that it is Friday...we are sleeping in tomorrow! And we have a benefit for a friend of ours tomorrow night and then of course the OSU game! Sunday AJ plays in Mt. Gilead! So another crazy weekend here!
I had been posting about the kids and I wanted to fill you all in on my Dr appt last week. I had a spot on my nose that was just not going away, Johnny and I agreed that I needed to see the dermatologist. The spot went away before my appt but I kept it anyways. The Dr thought it looked suspicious and took a biopsy that day, just one stitch but I had to wear a band aid all week...EEEeeewwww! So off to the Dr again this past Wednesday to remove the stitch and she had results...basal cell carcinoma so on the 10th of Nov. I will have another procedure done. From what I have been told this is if there is a best the best kind of skin cancer to have so I feel very confident that she will take care of it and all will be fine. In the mean time I will take all the prayers I can get! Oh and Johnny goes in on the 16th of Oct to have 2 moles removed! AAAHHHHhhhhh! So he would appreciate the prayers too!
Okay so not much else going on here! The weather changed fast this week! We actually turned our heat on the other night! I have heard it is going to warm up a little bit...Fall is my favorite season so I hope to enjoy it a little before the long winter!
Maybe get some cute pics of the kiddos outside with the changing leaves...OH I really do love fall!!
Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Loads of prayers coming yours and Johnny's way!! (((HUGS))) Please keep us posted on things!!
We were at the game too....our very first Highland Homecoming...we had fun, but it was cold! Brrrrrr....