Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Austin James!!

This post could be the shortest or the longest post I may write...I say that because Austin is EVERYTHING you could ask for in a kid! He is...if there is...a perfect kid! Sure he has his days...well not really! I did not ask him what are the 3 most important things to him, but I am 90% sure I know! 1. God 2. Family 3. Friends! He is funny, smart, caring, loving, handsome, okay the list could go on....to see him with Al and Cash is amazing! He will change diapers, play, do homework and actually teach Allie! From the time he was born he has been the model child! I really believe anyone who knows AJ will agree with this post! Okay so middle school is going very well for Austin! He really seems to like it and what a relief for Johnny and I! We had an Open House last week at his school, and all the teachers were very pleased with him and the work he has done! They all agree that he likes to talk....I KNOW....he gets that honestly! Football is going well for him too! He has been playing a lot of positions, here lately it has been safety. He seems to be having a good time, which is a plus since we do spend EVERY NIGHT there! He has a "girlfriend" Courtney, who is just as sweet as he is! I will check with her parents to see if I can post the pic that I took of them at the game this past weekend! He has a lot of friends! Sam is his BEST! There were 3. Reid moved to KY last yr! WE all miss him and his family tons, and do try to keep in touch! However I do not believe Reid will ever be replaced so it has just been Austin and Sam since. If I had to pick a friend for Austin I could not have picked one better! Sam comes from a wonderful family, is always will to stand up for Austin and has good values too!

So if I were to describe my oldest son in one word...P.E.R.F.E.C.T yup perfect would be the word!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

I can attest to his sweetest...most kids his age have those nasty pre-adolescent attitudes, but not Austin!! However, I chalk it up to his great parents!! :o)

Unknown said...

Yes, I too will agree Austin is great. Personally, I think that Sam kid is kind of a brat. And he plays way too many video games ;)