Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Weekend!!

"Hanging" out with bubby!!! I hope they really had as much fun this week as it looks like they did!! Why? It is back to school today! I have such mixed feelings...because I love having my kids home!! At the same time...I love having them at school! Oh well does not really matter, they are going back today!

Okay, so I know I am biased...Austin is the BEST big brother! How many 11yr old would go out and do EXACTLY what their 8yr old sister says???? Well if your 8yr old sister is Allie then you will do it or else!!!

We had a wonderful week! I love being back in my house, but having my mom here this week really made me think about how much I miss having her around! Not just because she cleans up and helps with the kids and folds laundry and and and...but truly because I miss her company! However she did get her power back yesterday and will be back home this weekend! I am sure she would have liked to go home yesterday, but if your 8 yr old granddaughter is Allie...you stay...why??? Because she said so! Or else!! So Thanks for hanging out with us Mom!! You can come back anytime! Or whenever Allie says!!!

So this week also has been a "big deal" for this little cutie too!! He has gone in the potty 2 nights in a row!! YEAH! And he is proud of himself too! "igo" "ididit" Oh he is just so darn sweet! I could just eat him up!!! Keep your fingers crossed that this going to the potty will continue!!

I have this candy jar on my dining room table...yup you guessed it...no more candy in it! I said "Cash did you eat the candy" "NOUP" as the chocolate is running down his chin! I caught him yesterday this is the look I got "Cash did you eat the candy" ....CHEESE!

Happy Weekend to all!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - the pic of Austin and Allie OMMMimg is hysterical. I love it!!!!

Coolwhip said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful week. I enjoyed the first two days of having the kids home, but by Wednesday they were ready to go back; yesterday I was ready for them to go back!! Love the pics...can't believe Cash is growing up so fast!! *sigh*