Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love my life!!!!

What a weekend! Friday night was spent at.....KROGER!!! I know settle down you are all so jealous.....before we had kids and "responsibilities" we did not do this so....don't be too jealous of us! Oh and we were able to treat ourselves to.....SUBWAY....again we did not always get to do this....before kids we actually went to a restaurant and sat down over a nice adult conversation a couple beers....now it is "we need 4 foot longs and 4 sodas TO GO" eat in the car on the way home to put groceries away. FUN I know..... Saturday, I played ball! The whole fam was able to attend this game so no major fits were thrown, a little tap on the fence when I got out at first...(God why could I not be faster?) But then I came back with a single and a double! After the game it was back home. Johnny had this great idea to sit back watch the Buckeyes and then....gosh, again don't be all wishin you had our lives.....CLEAN OUT THE GARAGE! (the one in the basement) WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My allergies have been horrible the past week or so and he wants us to go down and "clean out the basement" the basement that has the mower, the dirt bike, the four wheeler, the scooters NONE of which belong to me! Yes, I went down and helped! Dust flying, spiders crawling, YUCK! Well it is done and now our goal is to have the other side of the basement finished by end of September! Finished, like finish the drywall, paint, floors, finish the bathroom, you get it! So after a box of Kleenex and a couple beers and some clariton I was pretty tired! However Mom and Dad L. called to invited us to dinner! We don't pass up opportunities like that very often! If it means I am not cooking....or cleaning up, I am all for it! Sunday after church we threw down some lunch and off to North Union for cheer and football! Austin did well! Allie too! UMMMmmmmm forgot to take my camera so....pics....yeah I will get them soon! Tomorrow we will be back to work and school, football and cheer! Oh the exciting life! I really do love it! Crazy~but I do!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Love the pics of the kids!! Too cute!! And even though I complain on occasion about being so busy, I wouldn't have it any other way, so I can relate!! And by the way....the girls did an awesome job today cheering!! If it'll make you feel any better, we were running late, so I forgot my camera too!! :o( There's always next week, right?!!?