Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay so I said I would post some pics of the kids in their "gear" And here they are!! I took these with my camera off of the pictures we had taken so they are not that good! But they will work for now. They have a game Saturday so I will take some "action" pics there!

It is Friday and this week seemed to be going sooooo S.L.O.W now that it is the end I am thinking where did the week go? At the beginning of this week Cash had a vocabulary of about 35 words, it is now 100 words if not more. It is amazing to me even with him being our third child that YOU as the parent teach them everything! OH scary too! I love this age! It is my favorite! "mommy mear" = mommy come here "utsat" =what is that "dooooin" =what are you doing Oh I could go on...he is just too cute! I asked him before I got online to post if I could take his picture...he really said "feet" so this is what you get!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutest darn feet I've ever seen.

Coolwhip said...

I love that age too...they're just a sponge soaking up all that they can!!

Happy Weekend to you too!!