Friday, September 5, 2008

Well we made it through the first 2 days of Middle school and third grade. Austin seems to enjoy Middle school. He says he likes his bus ride. He really likes his homeroom and Math teacher (Mr. Gilmore) That is a huge relief to us because if there is a subject that he struggles in it is Math. So to like the person teaching it to you makes a big difference. We have found that the bus does not come until 6:45am, not 6:08. So this gives him another hour to sleep. And having football during the week...he is exhausted. He has his first game on Sunday. He is looking forward to that. Allie likes being back to school too! She does not like the bus ride. Starting this year I told her she had to ride it home. I take her in the morning, but with gas the way it is...well you know! So she likes her teachers and things seem to be going well for the both of them! Cash and I are enjoying each other. The fact that he gets my one on one attention is nice for the both of us. However we are going to have to find something to do....the house is clean, laundry is done. Johnny gave us a list of things he needs us to do...we will get to it. For now we will just enjoy each other! I know how fast time goes and before I know it I will not have this time with him! No big plans for the weekend. Allie will cheer for Austin on Sunday. I will try to get some pics of them! I am going to play ball on Saturday! Hopefully with a better attitude! Maybe I will even post some pics of that?! Happy Weekend to all~

No comments: