Monday, April 27, 2009

With all the baseball and the flowers that are coming to life around our house I would say that spring has SpRuNg!!!
Here is a not so great picture of the tulips I planted last fall....I am so impressed with myself! Honestly I never thought they would grow!
...but they did and the picture really does them NO justice!
YEAH for spring!
I forgot to mention to you that our last day in Florida Cash had a fever. He continued to have this fever for a few days, so I thought we had better get into the pediatrician. Thank goodness we did, turns out kids under 3 CAN get strep throat. Poor little guy! He has been a trooper though! And if having strep was not bad enough I had to take him back on Friday for his yearly check up...(please do not take note that he is 6months over due) Because you know I am still working on that "Mother of the Year" award...and that would surely take me out of the running!
At this visit they
checked his iron=Perfect!
weight 34lbs=90th percentile (he has always been on the high side of the chart)
height 35inches=50th percentile
head ? honestly I can not remember...I do know that he is finally growing into his head : )
BMI=high Crazy that they check your BMI at age 2...so we are to cut back on the milk, 2%, maybe even 1%...that will be hard for us! I have always since I had Austin had Vit D in our fridge! So we will be making a change and it will probably be to 2%!!!
She was very happy with all the words he knew, he knew all of the body parts she asked him, told her about his friend (Awwie)=Allie! Looks like he is where he should be maybe even a little ahead...he does have 2 older siblings so that helps!
They gave him his last shot until he has to go to Kindergarten....I do not even like to think about that!!! But when she gave him the shot he said...
"OW ew hort my butt!!!" Too funny!
As for my Princess...hmmm we are still finishing up homework from when we were on vacation! People just in math the teacher gave her 29 front AND back workbook pages! CRAZY if you ask me...I am all for homework...but NO WAY did those kids do that much math in 5 days....NO WAY!!! So we are hoping to get it all finished this week....*fingers crossed*
I do believe that tonight we will FINALLY get a practice in...it has been 2 1/2 weeks since we have been able to practice! Due to all the rain! And I booked a scrimmage for this Thursday! Should be interesting!
Lovie is still working hard and I think he may be getting tired of this job he is on! Not a lot for him to do, so it is boring! But he is willing to stay on it so that we can avoid him having to go to WV. for as long a possible!
That is about it...we are glad to be settling back into our routines, and enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather!!!
For now I need to wrap a few birthday gifts for a handsome guy who is turning 12 tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tulips look GORGEOUS! We need to do the mulch thing soon!!