Thursday, April 9, 2009

Watch out Florida...here we come!!!

We are down to 19 hours!! Oh and we are so ready!!! Well not so...couple things still need packed and then to load everything in the van! Oh and clean up the house and finish off the laundry and and and...But we are so ready! Tonight is the first night this week that lovie and I have not had to work on the septic...eeww...I think, I pray it is fixed! Still not positive what the problem really was?! And still have a sneaky suspicion it had something to do with Cash Wilson?! Note to all...Please say a prayer that while we are off enjoying ourselves and our family we do not get a call about the septic and an over~flo of nasty!!! Next time I post I will be in Florida!! I will try not to overload you with pictures BUT...no promises!!! Florida, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Chris, Sun, Beach.....HERE WE COME!!!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Sending the LaFaver clan some major traveling mercies for your trip to and from the Sunshine State!!
By the way, thanks so much for helping today with the Walk-A-Thon. I know you still had/have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for your trip, and it meant a lot to me that you took the time to help out today!!