Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coloring eggs!

It is getting crazy around here! Snow is falling, suitcases AND septics are overflowing, moods are going from one extreme to another! Wow! Friday needs to hurry and get here! Due to the lovely weather we are having here this week, both of the practices that we were to have last night and tonight have been cancelled! Good thing for us! We still have tons to do! Coloring Easter eggs was one of the things...
Now I can check that off the "to do" list! On to the hundred other things! And the one thing that is seeming to be a big problem right now...packing! I started this Saturday! I finished (the first time) yesterday! For the first time you ask? UMMM yes it seems if I take all the bags I have packed...there will be no room for...US! Okay so now back to the drawing board!!
AND, yes you did read that right...I said snow is falling...and right now I want to know WHO ORDERED it?! I am SOOO tired of this weather and not even so much the snow but the rainy, cold, dreary weather! So I am ordering it to LEAVE!!! NOW!!! Or I am outta here, Friday!! HA HA!
Oh and I am sure you want to know about the septic issues we are having?! You don't?! Well let's just say that I used to laugh at those people that had to put locks on their toilets...you know for cute little blondes with too short pants...well today this Mama is going to buy 3 of those locks! One for each toilet!!! And because I don't want to leave you on that stinky, poo story
aren't our Easter eggs pretty??!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Love the eggs!! We do that every year on Good Friday! And the snow sucks!! I'm sick of it already! See you on Thursday!! :o)