Saturday, April 11, 2009

we are here...

We made it! We left yesterday around 5! Our trip went okay! We hit some really bad weather in WV. The rain was so bad and the trucks were just flying by! At one point Johnny said he thought an Amish buggy passed me! How rude! I was driving very slow in the mountians with all the rain and such...Hey people I had precious cargo with me...A A and C...okay J too!!! However even after all the rain and me driving S.L.O.W. We still made it here in 16 hrs...not bad! And because we were here earlier than we thought we decided to head on over to Epcot! I am sooo tired right now and am not posting any pics tonight...sorry! But I will tell you that I am "in love" with the weather...85* today BEAUTIFUL!!! And these palm trees...OH I swear I was ment to live where the weather is warm....always and the beach is near?! Tomorrow we will be spending the day at Animal Kingdom. From what I have read I think Cash will love this park?! We will see! For now I am off to sleep! Pictures tomorrow!!! I have a really good one too...hint...red boots :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are there safe and the blogging will work! How did you like Epcot? Cant' wait to see the pics!! Have fun fun fun!!!!!!

Coolwhip said...

Happy you all made there safe & sound!! Can't wait to see some pics!!