Sunday, April 12, 2009

This was in our garage...right as we were getting ready to leave...I will tell you that the rest of the trip went really well! Just thought it was funny that this is how it all started! Oh and Allie was crying too...because Cash hit her! Thank God the rest of the trip went smooth!!
Today we were in Animal Kingdom! Fun place! Cash was napping...but thought this picture was good!
Austin and Allie went to ride with Kim and Ron. So Cash, Johnny and I took a walk and look who we ran into...Cash was really not too sure about this...but before we left he gave both of them a kiss on the cheek!
Last night we went to the Hoop d do! It was really fun and the food was great!! Allie looked so pretty!!
And as promised...
Miss Red Boots!!!
I told Lovie when we left I felt like I needed to be in Texas...not Florida!
We are having a good time...lots of rushing around! Hoping tomorrow we can slow down a bit and take this all in!!! Oh and tomorrow is dinner with Cinderella!!! I will get tons of pictures!!!
Oh and HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Loving those boots!! Looks like you're all having a great time so far!! Can't wait to see more! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Love it!! More pics please!! LOL
You looked great in the boots! Call me if you need anything!!!

Unknown said...

Alright girlie...DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN!! I haven't seen a single pic come across on my phone either...Have you replaced yours BTW?? I MISS YOU!! Hope you're having an awesome time!