Sunday, April 19, 2009

more from our vacation...

There is so much to tell you...
On Wednesday we had our lunch with Pooh and friends! It was a GREAT lunch! The kids really enjoyed meeting Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet! I would highly recommend doing this if you ever go! All the characters took their time at each table and the food was worth it!
On Thursday we were off to Tampa...
the sunset was Amazing! The beach was fantastic!
...and spending time with Uncle Chris...PRICELESS!!!
I love this picture!!!!
...and this one too!!!
I wanted to crop this one so we were a little closer and maybe I will still do that, however I love the way you can see the sand and water too!!
Cash was so excited to meet Mickey Mouse! For weeks we have been saying "Cash do you want to go meet Mickey Mouse" "Yup"....and on Friday we finally were able to meet him!!!
I will try and blog some more about our vacation....and for sure I will post some more pics...I only have 957 of them!!!! ...for now I leave you with my three mouseketeers and the castle that did make me cry when I saw it.....
T.T.F.N......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Priceless pics! At times like this you've got to be glad you have a good camera!! You did an awesome job of capturing special moments ;) thanks for sharing and keep'em coming! I want to see all 957 of them!!

Coolwhip said...

I love the shots of the kids on the beach at sunset, and that last....OMGosh!! You need to find a photo contest and enter that shot!! It's beautiful, simple, and priceless!! I am with Cheryl...we can make Martha Mom's this week, a show & tell!! Whatcha think?!!? So glad you're home!!