Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yesterday we took a trip to COSI! Johnny had the day off due to rain and Austin and Allie were looking forward to a day with mom & dad! The first plan was to go to the pool...but as I said J had the day off due to rain, so they settled for COSI. As they were making the decision Johnny and I were laughing at Al, and trying to figure out where she got the "it is my way or the highway" tude! I buckled and have decided that it might be from me?! "the pool is the only thing that will make me happy" is all she kept saying! As you will see in the pics, she was proven wrong and our trip to COSI made her happy after all! Johnny and I have decided that COSI seemed better as a kid, but seeing the kids enjoying themselves made it fun for us as adults! Enjoy the pics!!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm going soon. **Austin and Allie do you guys have any tips on the most fun places to visit there? **Pictures are cute Kate!

Amy S said...

Ok... I must say that I NEVER remember Allie having a "tude" :-) Must be she likes me LOL!
Amy