Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

Having Fun at the Zoo!
Allie & Chloe We have been busy busy busy around here! Tuesday Allie had Chloe over to spend the night. They had lots of fun! As you can see... Wednesday morning was up early to go to meet with Pastor David. We are still working on a date. I am hoping to know by the weekend! After that we were off to the Zoo. It was a beautiful day for it! We actually were able to make it everywhere in the Zoo except for North America. The kids were kinda bummed but we had to get home in time for our nightly football and cheer. Today we were up early again for a day at the pool! FYI I can not take pics and keep an eye out on Cash~who by the way has all of the sudden taken a liking to being in water that he can kick and be a "shark" in! He is so darn cute!!! So off for another night of football! Johnny is still on this 7 days a week shift...I have been trying to make a list today of all the things I need to be doing this weekend! School shopping is on the list for sure! I did not realize that we have like 2 weeks and they will be in school! Oh and all of you better have your phones on and ready to hear me crying on the first day! Austin will be in Middle school this year and my little Al will have to go all by herself! Okay I better save that for another day...I think I may need to get out the kleenex already!

No comments: