Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Outside of our Home!

~ East side of our House~
This is my favorite of all the flower beds that we have put in. It has the least amount of weeds! And it leads you to this...

Our Deck!!

We hired Amish men to come out and build a deck! They built it in 2 days! We love it!! I have been trying to convince Johnny that we need a nice big pool off of it...for some reason he is just not feeling it, I am going to keep working on that!

~The West side of our House~

Okay this looks awful I know, it is not done yet! Still trying to decide what else to put in this flower bed! Any suggestions? We have been getting our mulch from this place in Johnstown and it is really cheap ($40) for a heaping truck load! But the problem I have is I need like 10 truck loads for all that we are trying to do, and I just don't have time to go get more~so I know this is not pretty but...it will be!!!

~ Here is a closer view of the front/side~

It has come a long way since last year, when we moved in!

So, that was fun! Next time maybe, IF the house is clean I can give you a tour of the inside! Not much going on around here! The kids and I spent the day at the pool! Austin has a scrimmage tomorrow night! GO #21! Allie will be cheering for him! I will try to take some pictures! But for now it is off to bed!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

You know, Katie, I think considering what you guys, as well as your landscaping, has been through in the last 18 months or so, the flower beds, yard, etc. look fantastic!!! Good job!!