Friday, August 8, 2008

YEAH it is Friday!!!
Yesterday, Johnny had his yearly check up at the James. We are happy to say that all is well!! He is going to have a mole removed within the next week or so. Just out of precaution. He has like 5% chance that he would have the ugly C again~but we will take NO chances!!!
Football is still going strong~off til Monday! I think Austin is feeling better this week! Last week he was pretty sore! Oh the joys of getting in shape!
Cheer is going well too~Allie enjoyed herself Wednesday night! The high school cheerleaders had a 2 hr practice with them! They learned a "hello cheer" and a dance.
Today, Cash is not feeling well. Poor guy! There is nothing worse than not being able to make them feel better!
For all of you who did not know Austin is going to be baptised on the 17th. He is so excited about this! We are very proud of him!
Oh my goodness I almost forgot to tell you that we have grass! J is so very happy! He may even be able to mow in a week or so! Okay so I am happy too! Looking at mud and dirt for over a year gets old really fast!!! He has been treating the yard like it is a newborn infant! "hey baby did you water" "hey hon did you move back the sprinkler" "hey Kate did you make sure the ground was nice and wet under the straw" Too funny! I will be sure to post pics soon!
Johnny will be on 7 days a week for....we are not sure how long! Please say a little prayer for me that I do not get too frustrated with the kidos, and for him that it will not be for too long!! That is about it around here! Not much else going on! We have a party to go to tomorrow after J gets home from work! And hanging out the rest of the weekend! I love Saturday's & Sunday's!!!!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Praying that all is well concerning Johnny. I had no idea. (((HUGS))) Also, WAY TO GO AUSTIN!! I, too, am very proud of him! And just so you know, Allie is welcome here ANYTIME, whether or not you might need a break!! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Katie you sound as busy as I am! Congrats to Austin! I bought each of my kids a 'special' gift when they were baptised, so they would remember it.
Hopefully coming in to see everyone soon. School started today! Thank you Jesus!!! I am free at last!!! And my house is clean! At least until 3pm!