Monday, August 4, 2008

This could be fun?!

Okay so my cousin has been doing this blog thing...she is a little younger than I but....I thought it would be neat to try! Johnny and I both have family that live far and we are sooo good at sending pics~not! That maybe this will help keep everyone posted on what is going on in our busy lives!!! So it is now football/cheerleading season! Can you believe it? We were able to have 3 yes 3 days off from being on the go with something! Our kids are into so much, I love it...J not so much! He likes to see the kids busy and doing something (not on the couch or game system) but with his job he has little to no time at home. I do understand, however I am home all day so it really does not bother me the way it bothers him! He is a good Dad and toughs it out!! That is what we do as parents, right! So this past weekend I was able to spend with my Dad! He had a slow weekend so he came home to visit! We enjoyed having him here! And as always hated to see him go back! It won't be long and he will be home for the winter: ) Okay well I will try and post more later! This is kinda fun!! Thanks Les!!! Oh and about those pics...ummm yeah I am going to save that for another day!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

I think this is going to be fun!! I started our blog today, thanks to a little nudge from you!! ;o)