Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pirates of Penzance

Well he did it!!! He really did it!!!
And Johnny and I are still sitting here Sunday morning so very proud of him!!
All of these kids did such a great job!! But our Austin, rocked the house...the school house that is! He made it through the entire play with just a few pauses! The turn out was amazing! Over 300 people came out to watch! And Austin had a HUGE cheering section!! Thanks to all of you who took the time to come out and see the play and our "lead man" It means a lot to him!
Our Austin or "Frederic" as he were last night with the "daughters"
Frederic and the Pirate King
Rose and Frederic...this scene was really funny!
I did video the show and am hoping to get copies made this week. I will get them sent out to those of you who would like to see...just let me know!
In other news Johnny's uncle Jim passed away Thursday morning. Thanks to all of you who were praying for him and the family. Obviously we were able to keep Austin from getting sick! Allie and Cash are still trying to get over it and now I have it! Well better me than our star of the show or his back to work tomorrow Daddy! The weather here is still cold and I am praying really hard that the sun will just continue to shine! Okay really I am praying hard for spring but the sun shining is better than nothing!!!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Looks like the show was a great success!! I'm just sorry that we missed it!! And I was very sorry to hear about Jim's passing. I wished I'd known sooner, as I'd have liked to have sent flowers or something. The bright blue skies & shining sun are VERY deceptive today!! It's freaking cold outside!! Brrrrrrrrrr....