Friday, March 27, 2009

In the kitchen with....

Austin!!!!
the flip... today the kids had the day off. I spent a lot of the day getting some things done that I had been wanting to get done before we leave for vacation...13 days : )) I had asked the kids what they wanted for lunch and Austin being the sweet one he is, hey mom how about I make lunch! Right on kid...we have let him make us sandwiches before. They are very good! No cold lunch meat for us when he is cooking! He made chicken breast and ham sandwiches with cheese!
They turned out wonderful and I did not have to make them...or clean up the mess!! Thanks to Austin and Allie! It was a good day! Maybe he will want to cook up breakfast in the morning?!! Nah~he likes to sleep to much!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ~ that's awesome, Sam never cooks for me!! I'm jealous and HUNGRY!!

Coolwhip said...

That was so sweet of him!! I love to cook, but every once in awhile it would be nice to be cooked for!! ;o)