Monday, March 9, 2009

misc.

Is it Spring yet? I really think it is getting close!!! The end of last week was great!!! For March in Ohio! I just keep praying that it will continue to stay nice...even if it is chilly! I love having the sun back! Although I was thinking the other day...Spring is so bitter/sweet for me! Don't get me wrong I need the warmer weather, the sun, the kids outside, the windows open, but spring means Dad is back in Madison...not that, that is a bad thing for him...us either really but you know...we want him to be back to work...I guess it is just selfish reasons! So speaking of Dad, and Madison and warmer weather...yes he went back today...he will be back this weekend and since I know you are reading this, Dad...your not off the hook as far as cooking before you go back...back! I can also tell that Spring is almost here because the phone is ringing off the hook, about ball! That is also bitter/sweet...I love baseball/softball season! I love to watch the kids play, I love to coach Allie...but I despise the politics that go with it! Oh well I guess you take the good with the bad and hope the good out~weighs the bad! So I have a coaches meeting tomorrow night...should be fun...I say that with sarcasm...I have coached Allie for 5 years now and what more do they really need to tell me?! I know what girls I have, I know the rules, I know the other coaches...hmmm should be fun!!! Saturday night Johnny and I went to a party for some friends of ours...a going away party! Where are they going? Glad you asked...they built a sail boat ( Emma ) and they are taking off the 17th to...sail! I asked Annie how long they thought they would be gone...a decade! A DECADE people...is that totally cool or what! They are so pumped and I'm guessing you would have to be to up and leave everything here to sail! Johnny and I got to check Emma out and she is very...small...cute but small! I'm thinking there is no way lovie and I could do that! One of us would be shark bait by day, ummm ONE! I overheard a couple talking while at the party, the lady says Annie are you doing this just to get away from all the chaos that is going on with the economy and such? Annie says No but when we get back maybe it will be better!!! Good way to look at it! Speaking of the economy...last week I got a couple more calls from very dear friends of ours that have lost their jobs. It is so sad! I am praying for them and all the tons of other friends and family that are in this same situation. The kids are doing great! I will post pictures later this week! Johnny is going strong back at work~We only have about one month until we leave for Disney~Yeah! We are all looking forward to that! Off to read...yup...the love dare!! I am on day 5! I know I started it like 9 days ago! That first chapter took me 3 days to get right! But I did it!

No comments: