Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3.24

So today was eventful! Cash and I went over to Ma's to help wash windows! (really people anyone who knows my Mom knows that I could have skipped a couple and it would have been ok) to me anyways! She is a clean freak! And not just picking up things...oh no she down right cleans....A LOT!!! So if I had skipped a couple, windows that is, she would have noticed!! So I didn't! After we were done Ma, Jess, Cash and I ran into the grocery to grab a few things. ~Ma: oh Kate just let him out of the kart... ~Me: no Ma, really he is just too much in places like this... (out of the kart he goes) we are in the dairy section...picture this...cute little blonde boy with jeans too short (people it is almost time for shorts I am not going to go and buy new jeans just yet) chucking the big 4 cup bags of cheese into this kart...lady to the right laughing...old people glaring at me...me wanting to hide in a corner...Mimi...not paying a lick of attention to the cute little blonde boy with jeans that are too short, you know the one she took out of the kart!! He paid her back for me by placing several packages of M&M's on the belt for her to purchase unknowingly!! Oh the joys of a toddler!!! After we left the store I dropped Ma and Jess off. And homeward bound we were. Safe place for a toddler to be!!! Austin had practice tonight! Seems to be really enjoying it thus far! Hurray for him! And his very competitive mama!! I went to a tastefully simple party at Steph's! I can not wait to get this stuff!!! YUMMY!!!
I was able to catch Dad online today so we chatted for a few! Good for me...Good for him!!!! It is going on 10pm I am getting pretty tired and have a full day tomorrow! Don't forget I am going to try my "wordless Wednesday"!!! Stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay sweetcheeks - where's wordless wednesday??? :)