Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not so Wordless Wednesday...

I have titled this post "Not so Wordless Wednesday because I have been reading different blog lately and have noticed some of the things that people do on certain days. Mckmamma does "Not me Monday" very cute...may do that one day?! A lot of people do "Wordless Wednesday" also very cute and...wordless! However I am not really a woman of few words, as you already know...so this could be a challenge for me...I am going to give it a try next Wednesday!
For now lots to catch up on...The weather has been OOOHHH SOOOO nice!!! Cash and I have been playing outside as much as we can! Speaking of Cash
  • Cash~ Mom...Mom...Mom
  • Me~ Ya Buddy whatcha need?
  • Cash~ I wanna go to skool tomorrow!
  • Me~ You can go when you get a little bigger, okay?
  • Cash~ Okay Mom!

And speaking of nice weather...Austin had his first baseball practice for the season last night! We have been looking forward to this for months!!! And now it is here! Practice again tonight!

Allie started her volleyball season last week! She loves it! And I love that she loves it! I do not know a lot about volleyball, but if princess is happy...so is...the rest of the family!!!

Only 23 days til we leave for Disney!! WOO HOO!!! We are so excited! The count down has begun!

Johnny was on the news Monday for work! He is part of the crew that is tearing down History...Town Street bridge in Columbus! I think he is excited about this as he has never been on a bridge crew before!

So that is the scoop! My Dad goes back to Madison this weekend for the season...so Jess and Cash and I are spending the day with him! Speaking of that...gotta go...full day today!!!!

No comments: