Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zoo lights & DRY cake ; }

Well, I have been doing this blogging thing for 3 months...you would think I would know how to put the pics in the right order...NAH...I like things backwards...
So, Thursday night Johnny, the kids, and I went to see the lights at the zoo! We met up with the Keefer's and the Garrett's. It was so perfect...cold but it was snowing as we were looking at the lights! If you were not in the Christmas mood...you were while you were there, not that I am not in the Christmas mood, because I am! I thought it would be great to put Cash on the Merry Go Round, you know he loves horses! Well think again, as you can see from the picture he was not happy. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" he was crying like I was hurting him...people were staring, you know like get the kid off the darn thing! But NO, not this Mom...I kept him on it, and for good reasons, he ended up loving it "Wee Ha" "Daddy see me" So all was well! This picture does the lights no justice...they were just beautiful!
The Garretts~The Keefer's~The LaFever's (minus me) We had a great time!
Okay now Rewind back to Wednesday....
My Mom & Dad, Jess, Kelly and Layne and J's Mom & Dad came over for Cash's birthday! We had pizza and a VERY dry cake! No comments from you about this cake Cheryl...LOL!!!! Anyways, my Dad picked out these swords for Cash, he is always hiya-ing with wooden spoons so he was thrilled to get something to hiya with! The kids had fun with him! After he opened the rest of his gifts we had the (very dry cake) this picture is so cute of him with his little eyes all squinted while he blew out the candle! Cash also got a ton of phone calls and an email ( Thanks, Jon ) by the middle of the day he was singing happy birthday to himself! He also, after many months of asking him what his name is, told us...Wilson...only it sounds like, Willlllsen! Now if only we can get him to say "I LOVE YOU"
I have so much to post about! I will promise to post again tomorrow! I have a list of things to get done by Wednesday, but if I wait to post I will be so far behind! So be watching for a new post tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Looks like the zoo was a blast...even for Cash!! LOL The lights are absolutely gorgeous!! Glad Cash had a great birthday in spite of the dry cake...LOL!! He's not going to remember it, you know?! ;o)

Unknown said...

I just about peed my pants laughing at your cake~ I CAN NOT imagine WHY it was dry!!! LMAO!