Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots to update about! First Thanks to all of you who were and still are shooting up prayers for our friends! I am happy to report that Cheryl was able to come home on Sunday! She is doing better and with some stress free days she will continue to do well...HAHAHAHA those of you that do not know Cheryl, she has a pre-teen, and a second and first grader...she is probably not going to get anything stress free so keep praying for her!!! Our friend Billy is still in OSU in ICU. Sunday Johnny and I spent the entire day cleaning out the garage and getting it ready for winter! It looks so nice in there now! We also hung the Christmas lights, well most of them! You see last year when we hung them I wanted to put up more clips you know to keep the lights from hanging low or falling. Johnny said they would be fine...and they were fine and hanging low and falling...so this year I said MORE CLIPS!! Yeah well we ran out of clips and so now he has to get back on the roof tonight to finish! While he is doing that I will be taking the kidos to the eye doctor! Austin has been complaining of a headache at least 2-3 days during the week and Allie at least once! So I would feel more comfortable if we can at least rule eye problems out! However I don't like to mess with headaches and they can be so serious that I almost hope that is the problem!? We will see... So today is the BIG election day...I have been really dreading this day and at the same time wishing it here and gone. I will be looking forward to watching TV and listening to the radio without all the negative comments and bashing. I have been saying it for months, I think I will choose whom ever can be the nicest to the other! You are not telling me anything about yourself if you are constantly ragging on the other candidate! AHHHH see I am glad it is going to be over!!! Yet who? Who is the right choice? Election day is here and people I don't know who the right choice is....I have already been to vote. And I am not releasing who I voted for 1. it is my right to not tell 2. I do not want a debate 3. I like to keep you guessing!!!! I will tell you that in Cheryl's blog I voted for Sponge Bob...some of you may find this funny, and some may think I am making a joke out of something that should not be a joke! But I was serious...I think Sponge Bob Square Pants could be a good write in...shoot I should have done that!!! Okay that was a joke! I should have wrote in Pablo.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so long as you didn't base your decision on looks we're all good dear!!

Steve and Carolina said...

Youre putting up Christmas lights and youre gonna get on me about putting out a couple little santa claus statues!!??!! Well I hope the kiddos eyes are ok. thanks for being there for my sis in her time of need!! which is always....