Saturday, November 1, 2008

Please PRAY...

Some weeks I only post once, today I am posting for the 2ND time! This morning my sister called to tell me that she hit a deer on her way home last night from picking my nephew Layne up from a party. She and Layne are both fine. Only minor damage to her car. The next call I receive is from Cheryl. She has been talking about having chest pains and not feeling well for a couple days and today it was really bad. Jon her husband took her to the ER and he just called to let us know that they have ran some tests and her heart is fine, although they are going to keep her over night and run some more tests. As if that is not enough another friend of ours Billy, was in an accident while conducting a hay ride, he is in critical condition on a vent. Punctured lungs and broken ribs. I truly believe in the power of prayer....please pray for our friends Cheryl and Billy!

1 comment:

Coolwhip said...

Praying for everyone!! Please post an update on Cheryl when you get one.