Monday, November 24, 2008

Cash's BIG party!

I told you I would be back tonight, I have got to get caught up! So Friday night was Cash's BIG party! Again I just think he is too cute blowing out the candles! He had a lot of friends Young & Younger! Uncle Kelly, Mamaw, Brian, Troy, Daddy, Jon, Julie, Tim, Papaw, Miley, Brandy, Auntie, Cheryl Jamin with Cruz and Angel~These of course were his Young friends! This past year each one of you have been a huge part of our little Prince Charming's life! He loves you all!
And this is the Younger~
Josten, Chellsea, Sam, Allie, Javin, Chloe, Cole , Scott, Liam, Jensten, Austin & Cash, Maggie
Courtney & Cruz!
I think all the kids had a good time! Cash sure enjoyed having you all here!
I was hoping to be able to post a picture of AJ and a big huge buck...maybe next time! Austin went hunting this weekend with Troy and Scott! They said they had a good time but it was cold and they did not see anything. Thanks for all the prayers they were all home safely!
I had my DR apt today for the grafting...only J and I have taken such good care of it I did not have to have the grafting done. They were able to stitch it back together...and the great news well aside from all the skin cancer being gone...I only have to wear this band aid for a week and then I get to be normal again! I will tell you as I type this I am seriously in pain. It hurts so bad! Only 1 more week I just have to keep telling myself that!
So up next for tomorrows post...pictures of Austin's clean room. All nice and organized. And maybe a sneak peak at the basement...maybe...or maybe I will make you wait!? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Sure looks like he had an awesome party!! That little guy has sooo many friends!! And so happy to hear you didn't have to have the graft afterall!! What an amazing answer to all those prayers!! :o)

Unknown said...

I agree ~ an answer to prayer indeed! Cash is the most perfect 2 year old on the face of the earth!!! At least at the big party the cake was not dry!!!!