Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Lovey~

I have had a really yucky start to this week~ Yesterday I had another biopsy on my nose. With hopes that this will be the last one! I went in thinking that it would all be over when we left...NOPE...not what they said! They took what we hope to be all of the cancer off...I don't even like to say that...1. I am not sick, people who have cancer are sick 2. It is one of the most ugliest words I know 3. Kate and cancer...see they don't go together. DON'T GO TOGETHER. Anyways they left the spot open for a couple different reasons 1. IF they have to go and take more (my goodness I am not sure how much more they could possibly take) but if they have to they do not want to have to re-open again. 2. They took enough that if they tried to put it back together it would not look the same. So I will go back in 2 weeks and if all is good they will take some skin from another part of my nose (so it will match) and cover what is open. So here I have sat for 2 days having a pity party for myself when this is not the biggest thing going on in the world! But while I have sat here and cried I have had support by my side 100%!! Johnny has been wonderful! He who has had the major skin cancer melanoma! He who has been cut with scars to show, has been my rock...I love you, sparky! Why? 1. You love me unconditionally 2. You are a wonderful father 3. You will fix my nose when I can't look at it 4. You are my Best Friend 5. You are a great kisser among other things.... 6. You are a hard worker 7. because you are a hard worker I get to stay home with our babies 8. You listen 9. You share 10. Our family is important to you 11. You love my toes...or do you?! 12. You make the best omelets 13. You call me "Honey" 14. You understand me 15. You think I am beautiful 16. I have fun with you 17. You eat my cooking, even when it is not all that great 18. You love our babies 19. You are too cute 20. You are the love of my life I love you, JD! Thanks for taking care of me!!!!

2 comments:

Coolwhip said...

Thanks for making me cry!! Like I said today, I'll be praying for you. It will be over soon enough, but in the meantime, if you need anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, please do not hesitate to call!! You and Johnny are so blessed to have each other...(((HUGS)))!!

Unknown said...

Ok ~ Now who's making me gag? LOL! Just kidding! I'm proud of Johnny for being a rock and you for appreciating and voicing it!!! He thinks you're beautiful anyway because you are, you dork!! I hate to break it to you but if you thought your beauty lay in your nose, you were sadly mistaken. The only think that lay in your nose is SNOT!! LOL...Love you!!!