Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Busy!

We sure have been busy!
I guess maybe next summer I need to stick to it when I say lets not wait until the last 2 weeks before school starts to get everything done that we want to get done!
Last night Austin had a scrimmage. His first "Babe Ruth" scrimmage! He did really well! Remember he is playing on 90 ft bases, and hitting off of kids 3 to 4 years older than him! And when I say hitting I mean he hit the ball!!! Did not make it on base, however had 2 RBI's and that is AwEsOmE!!!!!! Before his scrimmage Johnny, Allie, Cash and I ran over to visit with Johnny's Grandma. It was a short visit but a nice one! We are excited to have her come to see Austin play ball this fall! And yes we are busted....we went over to see that beautiful little Emma, after the scrimmage! Yes, she is still sooooo darn cute!!!
This morning it was rush around to get out the door and head in to see GG!!
We had a nice visit with her as well!
And then.... off to the Zoo!!! Check out these cute little Prairie Dogs!!!!
And these Gorillas!!!
It was a nice day for the Zoo!
We had a great time!!!
This picture was in "the outback" as you see Cash was not loving the smell!!! And if you look close, neither was Miss Al!!!! We made it back home in time to chill out with Daddy!!! Tomorrow we are going to meet up with a friend of mine from High School!! She has 2 kids that are around A and A's age!!! Looking forward to some catching up!!! See I told you........ Busy!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that last pic. It needed no explanation truly ~ I knew where it was taken and why he was doing that as soon as I saw it! lol
Glad you had fun!!!! It was a nice cool day for it!