Monday, August 31, 2009

***WARNING*** EVERY PARENT MUST READ....

NEVER let your children play with swords...or makeshift swords!!!
I could not believe this!!! But it happened!! And poor Austin feels soooo bad!! He even offered to pay to have it fixed!!! What a sweet kid!!!
Allie, says she does not even care about the missing part of her very permanent tooth!!! As long as it does not hurt to have it fixed!!! I say....baby girl, you WILL care someday!!! Trust me!!!
So for now the broken parts...yes I said parts....of her tooth will remain here.....
in milk in the refrigerator, until we get to the dentist tomorrow!!!!
And until tomorrow, she remains VERY.... HAPPY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well then. So glad to hear you're having a great day! The good news is it's totally fixable. I'd have to ask my mom if it hurts though. Somehow I doubt it. I cannot believe Austin's luck. I for sure thought it was Cash's fault!! lol

Coolwhip said...

WOW!! Sarah would be freaking out!! Hope all goes well at the dentist!! Hang in there!!