Monday, August 3, 2009

*Hank*

Today the kids and I went to meet our cousin:
Henry Joseph (Hank)
He sure is a cutie!! This picture was a quick one...you see Prince Charming has a very weak tummy and he does not like certain smells, apparently baby spit up is one of them. So we started off with Cash holding Hank...and very quickly moved little Henry away as Cash was gagging, and telling Leslie "I can't like him" I felt soooo bad! But Austin and Allie were not afraid to grab Henry up and cheese for the camera!!! I love his little forehead all wrinkled up!!! Too cute!!!
...and this one he looks like mini me
"I will not blow up in my diaper for $1 million dollars"
ha ha!!
We had a very nice visit! And will be looking forward to our trip to visit "The Sleeseman Crew" up North soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh ~ that is hilarious! He does look like mini me!! I love it!! That Cash...he is going to be your politically correct one for sure! LMAO!