Monday, March 8, 2010

Can you guess what we DID NOT forget to put on him????

I first want to Thank you for praying for my Nanny! I know that when I talked with my Papaw he said she was feeling all of your prayers! I will keep you updated! It means so much to me that you were able to say that prayer for her!!!
How's the weather? Glad you asked!!
The sun has been out for 4 days straight!!! 4 days!!!! It has been wonderful!!! Peeking through my curtains! Shinning ever so nicely on my bedroom floor!!! The snow is still here, and my guess is that it will be here for awhile!! After all we did have 30+ inches just in the month of February!! And although I am not thrilled that it will not be going away...NOW...I have been so grateful to see the sun!! I am also grateful that as of yesterday ALL of our baseball/softball sign ups are OVER!!! Teams are picked, Coaches have been chosen, and paperwork (for now) is complete!! I tell ya if you have never been on a ball board....keep it that way!!! No really the end result is good. I am happy that I can give SOME of my time to help out with the kids in our community. But ALL of my time, NO!! It is a thankless job! Well with the exception of a few and I do mean few grateful people!!
What else have we been doing?
I will share that with you in a later post, for now....
Here is photo proof of what I HAVEN'T been doing....
Putting sunscreen on my little guy!!!
Who would have thought??? A little wiffle ball in the front yard on the first sunny day in months, still lots of snow on the ground...that we (the parents of this pale sensitive skin little cutie) would forget to put sunscreen on him!!!
Can you guess what we DID NOT forget to put on him????

No comments: