Monday, March 15, 2010

whats been going on????

Last week we did not sit outside until dark in jackets or just our shirts!
We live in Ohio...
and there WAS still snow on the ground last week!!!
BUT IF we did go outside and sit until dark in just our shirts or light jacket, I'm sure my oldest children would have HUGE smiles on their faces!!!!
I have been getting together all of the baseball/softball things and that includes our old cleats...
NO WAY would one family have this many cleats....NOT US!!!!
This VERRRRRY looooonnnng winter we had to be plowed out many times. We are VERY thankful for those that came to the rescue!!! Now that spring is right around the corner, the snow is melting and we can see.....gravel....yes...on our side yard it looks as though we are creating another driveway!!!
Now what is a guy to do when there is so much gravel in your grass?
Certainly NOT!!!!
Ummmm yes!!! YES he did!!!
It worked!!! And I am sure I have given you and our neighbors something to laugh about for awhile!!!
Speaking of our neighbors....
they sent me this beautiful picture yesterday!!!
VEGAS!!!! Sun!!! Palm Trees!!!
Oh and in case you did not see what we DID NOT FORGET in my last post....
a winter hat!!! That was what we DID NOT FORGET!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh ~ that is hilarious!! Does Johnny want to come do my yard too!?? I have tons in my yard!! lol