Tuesday, February 23, 2010

do me a favor!!!

I am using my blog today to ask that if you read about our family that you take today, tonight, tomorrow or whenever you choose to pray to please say a prayer for my Nanny!
She has been having some health problems for awhile and in the past couple months they seem to have worsened.
Her name is Jan and she is an amazing woman! She is very active in her Church and being sick has enabled her to teach the woman in her bible study class. As I talked with her today I could hear the weakness in her voice. I told her I would be asking all of my friends to Please Pray for her! So here I am asking all of you to add her to your prayers! I Thank You all from the bottom of my heart and I know she appreciates your prayers too!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your Nanny! I'm praying for her here honey.

Coolwhip said...

OH sweetie....praying for your Nanny!! (((HUGS)))

Jen said...

Will gladly be praying for her...and you, too.