Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have been blessed!

He....
makes me smile!!
I was thinking last night about how truly blessed I am! With all this weather drama...yes it is still yucky here...I look around my house and I am blessed! I mean I am really blessed!!
Even when my dining room has been turned into little tykes play land...
I am blessed!!
Some people don't have food to eat, let alone a dining room!! Some kids don't have toys to play with, let alone enough little tykes toys to make a play land!! I am blessed!!
Even when my 3 year old is STILL using marker to color my walls...ahem
or himself!!!
I am blessed!!
And so is she...
before we know it, she will have a little tykes play land in her home, and marker on her babe, and staring her blessing in the eyes only to wonder...how did this time go by so fast!!
BLESSED!!!

No comments: