Monday, February 8, 2010

Random-ness?!

It is COLD here!!! I mean COLD...like nose hairs freeze when you walk outside, COLD!!
Friday the kids got out of school early due to the storm. We spent the evening in. It was nice. I was starting to think that there was no storm coming...BOOM!! It hit! High winds and LOTS of snow! By 9pm we were in a level 2. By Saturday morning the storm had came and went. Today it is still COLD!! It looks really pretty around here....
I ask myself often....why do we live in this state? I do like season changes. Maybe that is why? Maybe it is that our families are here? Maybe it is that my loving husband has a good job here? Could be many reasons?! Still I like season changes! I guess maybe I just like some to stay longer than others....and winter....it can GO anytime now!!!
Did you hear my bedroom screaming this morning? If not I am shocked!!! It was having a really hard time breathing...due to the.....
dust!!!!! Wow!!!
Okay...better.....still having trouble breathing due to the fact that I really needed to put these clothes away....
how sad is that?! They are clean clothes!! I just needed to hang them up!!! Easy enough!!!
DONE!!! Much better!!!
Now I can get back to putting all of my pictures on discs!!!
Oh and waiting on the next storm...UGH!!!!
Come on Spring...PLEASE hurry!!

No comments: